- Arranging a valuation
- Fees – we offer a no sale, no fee service. We charge a standard fee of £960 inc VAT (£800 + £160 VAT)
- An EPC is required for any property for sale, this is a legal requirement. This can be arranged by Let’s Relocate.
- Marketing the property – we will market your property with a ‘start to finish’ service, which includes: full internet marketing via ‘Rightmove’, ‘OnTheMarket’ and social media; in-house advertisement via our website and window/wall display; For Sale board; high-quality brochures with floor plans.
- Viewings – all viewings can be conducted with a member of staff or, if you prefer, you can conduct your own viewings.
- Offers – you will be notified of all offers; and our highly skilled negotiators will do their utmost to negotiate the best possible price for you.
Tenant Find Only
- Arranging a no-obligation property appraisal.
- Explaining your legal obligations as a landlord.
- Extensive advertising.
- Searching our database for tenants, where your property matches up with their requirements.
- Accompanied viewing.
- Credit and reference checking tenants.
- Answering any questions the tenant or landlord may have.
- Collecting the deposit and first month's rent from the tenant.
- Drawing-up of the tenancy agreement, in line with current legislation.
- Explaining to the tenant what they are required to do in the property and what will be done for them.
- Checking the tenant into the property, and handing over of the keys.
Includes all of the Tenant Find Only services, plus:
- Writing an inventory and schedule of condition the of the property.
- Collection of the rent, which is promptly remitted to the landlord with a statement each month.
- Regular inspections of the property.
- Dealing with any maintenance issues that the tenant informs us about throughout the tenancy.
- Serving of any notices.
- Checking the tenant out of the property at the end of the tenancy, and checking the property against the inventory, to ensure all items are present, and to check the condition of the property.
- Collection of keys.
- Handing back of the deposit, only after all accounts are settled and satisfied.
- Re-advertising the property, if so wished.
- Managed Service Fee: £240 inc VAT for the first month, then 13.8% inc VAT (11.5% plus 20% VAT) per month from month 2 onwards.
- Tenant Find Only Fee: 50% inc VAT of the first month's rent.
- Energy Perfomance Certificate (EPC): £65 inc VAT.
- Gas Safety Certificate (GSC): £60 inc VAT.
- Renewal of Tenancy Agreement following expiry of fixed term: £42 inc VAT. (for Landlords)
- Inventory (this is included in the Managed Service) - to provide an inventory for a Tenant-Find Only property: £65 inc VAT.
- Cancellation Fee, if the Landlord withdraws the property after an application has commenced: £120 inc VAT.
- If a member (or members) of staff is (are) required to attend court for any reason: £20 inc VAT (per hour)